Informative presentation will cover vital information and tips to navigate the Cloud technology maze
Irvine, Calif. – 16th August 2011 – Vision Solutions, Inc., the world’s leading provider of information availability software and services for Windows, Linux, IBM Power Systems and Cloud Computing markets is proud to announce its Virtualisation Product Strategist, Mr. Karthik Balachandran, will be presenting at the upcoming VMworld 2011 hosted by VMware, which is the leading virtualisation and cloud infrastructure event of the year specifically designed for IT professionals seeking to accelerate success in their enterprises as they preserve existing investments.
On behalf of Vision Solutions, Mr. Balachandran will present vital information and tips to help navigate the technology maze and capitalise on the Cloud computing trend, including practical, targeted use cases for today and tomorrow. Those in attendance of his presentation on Monday 29th August at 6:00 P.M. will learn about:
- Plug and Play Disaster Recovery covering automated installation and configuration of protection to your VMware server, how to download directly from the VMware appliance site, how the virtual software appliance is preconfigured, ways to protect and recover Windows and Linux servers, and how the virtual environment is auto-provisioned at recovery time.
- Uniquely Affordable Technology including ways to save on operating system costs with no cost for recovery appliance operating system, on infrastructure costs by leveraging existing infrastructure and ESX hosts and bandwidth costs with efficient replication minimises the cost of remote data replication. Attendees will also learn how to save on DR protection costs with VRA low cost licensing.
- Unlock Potential of Physical and Virtual Environments by recovering physical servers to a virtual environment for simple, flexible, reliable DR and protecting environments between different hypervisors. Single unified console for virtual and physical environments will also be explained.
Double-Take Availability from Vision Solutions will exceed RTO and RPO objectives by providing unified real-time high availability and immediate disaster recovery capabilities across physical and virtual environments using real-time replication. Double-Take Availability offers failover solutions for a variety of environments including application failover, cluster stretching, full-server failover, and host-level virtualisation protection. The technology is designed to replicate over limited bandwidth, enabling true disaster recovery capabilities and the ability to recover physical servers virtually, and even convert back to physical when needed. This unlocks the potential of virtual environments to lower recovery costs and improve resiliency in both environments.
Bill Hammond, director of product marketing, Vision Solutions:
“Mr. Karthik Balachandran is considered by many as one of today’s leading experts in the world of Cloud. Those attending his presentation will not only receive valuable information about plug and play disaster recovery but also ways to make virtual recovery effortless.”
- Vision Solutions: http://www.visionsolutions.com/
- VM World: http://www.vmworld.com/index.jspa
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/VSIDTInfo
About Vision Solutions
Vision Solutions, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of information availability software and services for Windows, Linux, IBM Power Systems and Cloud Computing markets. Vision’s trusted Double-Take®, MIMIX® and iTERA™ high availability and disaster recovery brands support business continuity, satisfy compliance requirements and increase productivity in physical and virtual environments. Affordable and easy-to-use, Vision products are backed by worldwide 24X7 customer support centers and a global partner network that includes IBM, HP, Microsoft, VMware and Dell. Privately held by Thoma Bravo, Vision Solutions is headquartered in Irvine, California, USA with offices worldwide. For more information, visit visionsolutions.com, follow us on Twitter @VSIDTInfo, on other popular social networks or call 1.800.957.4511 (toll-free U.S. and Canada) or 801.799.0300.
Vision Solutions Contact:
Tel: (630) 282-8283
Vision Solutions Press Contacts:
Mark Kember / Carolann Bara
Tel: +44 (0) 1491 873 323